ALIAS ADVANCED TRAINING
The Linkage Advanced Alias Modeling class will focus on utilizing the tools learned in the Linkage Basic Alias Modeling class.
DURATION: 30 Hours
TO REGISTER: Click Here
TO VIEW TRAINING SCHEDULE: Click Here
Building an Interior Design Theme
OBJECTIVE Students would each take one component of an interior design theme and utilize engineering criteria and design sketches to execute a comprehensive interior theme.
TOPICS TO COVER
- Creating math over canvas plane sketches to ensure accurate model interpretation
- Incorporation of basic criteria packages that reflect typical human factors size and proportion
- Building with symmetry
- Reinforcement of framing and filleting modeling approaches through primary/secondary
- surfacing techniques and theoretical intersection evaluation
- Construction plane usage
- Utilization of diagnostic evaluation tools throughout model construction
Difficult to Surface Areas
OBJECTIVE Students will practice surfacing typical, hard-to surface areas around various interior and exterior components.
COMPONENTS/AREAS TO COVER
- Sail panels
- Wheel lips
- Cluster hoods
OBJECTIVE Provide an overview of model evaluation techniques through practical hands-on surface evaluation. We will focus on how to utilize cross-sections, draft angle, highlight tools and curvature maps to identify class-A model quality concerns and then discuss build strategies that will resolve the problems.
TOOLS TO COVER
- Control Panel Diagnostic Surface Evaluators:
- Curvature maps, Iso-angle, Zebra Stripes, Cross-sections, Draft check o Isoparms, CV, Hull placement
- Model check tool